Monday, January 7, 2013

365 X 2: Days 3-6

I know I'm moving slow on posting on the blog and on Facebook the two pictures from each day. BUT, I have been taking them. I'm honestly just too lazy to take the 10 minutes each night while watching TV to get it done. Pathetic, I know. 

Day 3: 


iPhone photo
I'm trying really hard to get rid of all of the chocolate from Christmas. 




Canon photo
I think Jason intended on us drinking this a month ago. Oops. 




Day 4:


iPhone photo
Oh hey my most favorite wings. Ever. Try some!






Canon photo
So this is mine and Jason's four year plan. 




Day 5:


iPhone photo
Even with my phone I could have gotten better lighting. However, this perfectly depicts a typical weekend for these two. 






Canon photo
So excited to be a part of this wedding!




Day 6:


iPhone photo
This is my Sunday






Canon photo
Okay, so I was quick scrambling to take a picture of something with my camera for the 6th day. But I did adjust the lighting in the photo and this is my next furniture overhaul project.

No comments:

Post a Comment